Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

To be Or Knot to be !!!!!

I don't write stories neither do I create them :)..... Just that June may be month they invented romance, honeymoon and all that... heheee :D So let me write what is the cherry on my mind these days. These days this topic has captured my thoughts with no possible escape. Lemme share:

In my teens, like any other girl, I used to think there will be a day when ill meet my Mr. Right. The guy who'd care for me and wont hurt me ever. But as i grew older, I started to think, is there such a right one when all people around me.... mostly married for few number of years (some with adorable kids too) don't think they met the right one.

If my freind met the right guy, why did he ended up leaving his family for another woman??

I dont want to think they rushed things back then. These and many more things happened around me which somehow affected my outlook in life. Few days back I saw myself saying ' I am not interested in having a boyfriend and i dont want to get married at all'

It's not that I had lost interest in guys, I just thought men are not ideal. They will say they love you but are thinking another woman is sexier than you. they say they care but all they can do is call and ask how you are !!!... they say they won't hurt you but when he gets mad, he scream...shouts and sometimes hurt you badly too.

These things??? ... I am afraid of going through them and told myself I won't marry this kind of man. When I heard a lot of stories like these, I told myself can I not get married at all ???

Dont get me wrong, its not that I live alone and I like it this way... but the thought of having to grow old with sombody like this tells me I am better off!!!!!!!

With these outlook in my head, how ill I know if its the right guy I am meeting... when in my mind i'm asking can he truly love me and me alone?? will he leave me for other girl?? can he get mad at me??

The question was...Is there a right guy left??? or when God was showering pure heart, all men were soundly asleep !!!!!!

Then I thought may be I need to find and meet that right guy at the right time who'll change all of this... who'll make me say...Ah!!! marriage is truly an incredible thing!!!!
Now i believe- A good marriage is at least 80 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is trust !!!!!
I know am right !!!!! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts