Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I love being a mother to my adorable daughter


My daughter is the most precious gift I have.
When ever I want a miracle to happen
I look at her and realise I have already created one!

With every passing day I love her more
It's now, I realise why I love my mother so much.
I feel special, 
I feel proud that my daughter will feel the same for me, what I felt for my mom.

Each day I plan for something new for her
What clothes, what headbands, what bed, what decor...
I have everything already planned in my mind. Now its for her to choose.

I loved shopping for myself, 
but now my eyes lay only on those cute lil clothes I want her to wear.

No one else will ever know the strength of my love for her, 
after all she is the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from inside.

Truly I feel blessed being a mom to my darling daughter 'Myrah'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts