Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Flatter me Hun !!


We all women love an ego massage every once in a while, especially when it comes from the right person, at the right time and place. Many a times an ego massage can surpass a Swedish or  aroma or chocolate or ayurvedic massage. And when it comes from your man, you feel, you just touched cloud no. 10.  

For me, I know my husband is one of those guys who talks true to what he feels. If he doesn’t like the dinner, he will say it no matter how much energy I put in preparing it. So whenever it comes, I thoroughly enjoy my ego being aired by my man. I love it when my husband acknowledges or praises my writing or the food or any advice, no matter if it is in his simplest words or in my ears..

What’s your story?

Won’t you feel proud, when your husband says you work really hard and manage everything quite well. Or when he lets his parents know that you take good care of their son and that he’s very well fed. Or when he doesn’t bother about your extra natal kilos and still excitingly clicks you saying you are still beautiful being plump. Will these simple compliments boost your confidence and give you a trippy kick ?

8 comments:

  1. Shadan,

    WOW! Two back to back posts. Yes, it does make your day if such compliments come from your spouse. May God bless you both with many many years of togetherness full of love, understanding, success and peace.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a spouse to rattle beautiful stuff, but too bad I'm underage.
    This post is admirable and so are such compliments. Even the most minute thing admired makes one's day, be it an alphabet written differently or a big, fat change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Crystal... true, compliments make our days, no matter who gives ! Pentagram.. thoughtful name, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shadan,
    Following your blog from some time now and I would really admit that I wait for it. Great thought here as well bcoz these small compliments keep any relation alive like ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shadan,

    Following your blog from quite some time now and will b honest in admitting that I wait for it. Great thought here and indeed these small compliments keep any relation alive like ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Arpit, thankyou for your special comment and for following my blog. It's great to know that i have an audience like you. sorry for not being regular these days, since i am struggling with my health...but will be bk soon in full swing. Wish you luck. TC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Health should be a priority so do take care of urself. Will wait for your post.

      Delete
    2. Health should be a priority so do take care. Will wait for your post.

      Delete

Popular Posts