Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Winter Knocks !!!!


Winter knocks and I’am lovin it! Snuggly evenings and chilly winds, cuddly sweaters and any excuse to get closer! Who can say no to so much cool stuff but in India’s winter’s are anyway so short that you blink and you’ll miss it. But with all it’s numerous goodies, it also brings some unwanted and unavoidable gifts like dry skin and hair, and horror of horrors–chapped lips! But no worries, since we have those lip balms and glosses… though I like wearing them irrespective of the season. J

Winters are sometimes synonymous to cozy evenings, hot soups, warm fashion, festivities all around (since most of the festivals fall during winters). Moreover is so much fun shopping in bright sun at a local market while having some delicious hot street food. But it also brings a thought of the end of another year and with that in mind, the last 15 years of my life just flashbacked infront of my eyes and I can’t help being amazed at how my life has changed in all these years. It’s a feeling of bitter-sweet emotions…So much yet so less has changed. From a fresher stepping out of school to a responsible adult (sometimes still figuring out the various responsibilities life had laid for me), I’ve definitely come a long way **twinkles**

That leaves me wondering – did my life shape up the way I had dreamt? Well, the answer to that is partly yes, partly no. Do I have any regrets? Nah! I’ve had my fair share of ups and downs and won’t deny the fact that the things which didn’t turn out my way left me in the dumps at times. But it moves on noh! Isn’t that what life is all about. If life was so damn predictable, it would have been as easy as sketching a route on Google maps! To me, life is all about the choices u make…some turn good, some bad. And for the bad one’s if they ain’t fulfilling, they are good learning instruments at least **smiles**

Isn’t life too short to cry over the mess… after all it’s all about making the most of each moment. Live life as there’s no tomorrow. Let your hair down. Dance till you drop dead. Sing your favourite song at the top of your voice. Smile a little harder and yes, cry a little less. Hold hands with your partner. Say sorry for the mistakes. Forgive others. Take out time to watch the sunset. Go for long drives. Have golgappas and momos. In our busy lives, how often do we acknowledge the joy in such subtle yet so meaningful ways. Mouve Moments leaves you with that food for your thoughts and time for me too to soak up all its marvels. **Perky Twinkling**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts