Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Live, Laugh, Love !!!

Yesterday while flipping through tv channels, I came across a show on a lifestyle channel about 10 things to do before you say bye. No, am not going to write about my 10 things!!! I have also seen many friends on the same grounds as the show, making there to-do list for the life, with various interesting/personal things topping their charts, from slimming down to learn cooking to writing a book etc etc.

I too want various things from life, but in a slightly different way these things arent carefully thought over tasks, to be listed these are my dreams. These are the things which are a part of my passion n hobbies. It's not to show the world what I want from life Its about me, they will make me complete and satisfy my dreams that are part of me since I was a lil girl! (And surely they are not rounded off to 10 too. :D)

I dont dream too big, Ill achieve what I would crave for truly and work towards with dedication (Inshallah). Here, the dreams I am talking about are in the context of things that can give happiness to my inner soul. My childhood has been very motivating coz of my mom and dad, who have always understood my likes and dislikes and helped me turn them into my hobbies or passion. I wont deny that I have lived a lot of my dreams like I learned few dance styles, travelled to new places, have a career that can prove me independent, I started this blog (my dream to start writing someday beyond the diaries), I got the man who loves me truly, I have a brother with whom I have the the best bonding (as a tiny 2 yr old, I longed for a friend to play with & God gave me my brother a friend for lifetime) but all these are not done yet, to tick them off they are growing with me they are accompanying me as I travel through the journey called life. There are many more dreams adding up with every passing day. Guess this is what makes life interesting and worth living for!

I dont really want to grow up, but I want to move ahead to realize that I am living my dreams. Its true to say that it doesnt matter how many years you have in your life, what matters is how much life you have in your years!

Its never too late... realize your dreams, even the simplest ones, to see how many you would have already lived! This will surely add a smile to your face and make you feel, your life is much beyond the present problems you are facing!  So Live truly, Laugh madly & Love deeply... Its precious !

Popular Posts