Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

NO CHOCOLATES PLEEEAASSEE !!!!


I dislike chocolates.

Yes...... you heard it right the first time – I dislike chocolates.

I really cannot blame you if you have that ‘O’ expression on your face. That’s usually the reaction which I have encountered from almost all people to whom ‘the great revelation’ was thrust on. My suggestion: Close your mouth unless a fly/mosquito (or an elephant for all I care) decides to take a (possible one-way) trip in that direction.  By the way, this feeling is developed only a few years back when I realised I was eating chocolate only coz I had it..n not coz I liked it.

The world does not start and end with chocolate......and it’s a statement.  

The person who seems to have benefited the most from this ‘malady’ are my flatmates / friends and brother – I used to pass all the chocolates received due to various birthdays, treats etc to my fridge and then they vanish from their . No matter how super delicious the chocolate would appear (errr.....I used keep it in my bag and forget all about it), it would eventually find its way to any friend’s stomach.

“WHAT? You do not like chocolate?”
Well... I do not. Period.
“How can you not like that dark sinful creamy creation?”
It’s good enough that you like it. You can indulge in that type of sin.
“You cannot be a lady if you do not like chocolate.”
Oh get a life man, there is lot more for me to eat than thinking about these non tempting things, eh? What about momos… and biryanis or even kulfi ????
“Are you sure you do not want to taste this chocolate ice-cream/cake/dessert?”
NOT again…Starting my countdown to ten - 1..2..3..4..5..
Few a times I have been the target  of jokes from my chocolate loving friends. Peer-pressure of a different kind......you bet!
Once in my office, a guy approached me (with those flirty steps) with a bar of chocolate, thinking I might get flattered with the thought and talk to him someday … without realizing that each day the brown bar was passed to a girl beside me who later popularized me as the girl who doesn’t like chocolates J and now people started gifting me jams and Indian sweets on my birthdays J lol…
WOW I wud love to have momos or even kalakand & rasgullas as gift instead of old traditional chocolates to flatter me.. hehee. :D Comeon think creative people !!!! and grow up from the only chocolate presents, not all girls like it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts