Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Here again…

I have not written for quite a long time, no particular reason I just didn’t feel like, maybe a writer’s block. Last few months have been a transitioning phase for me, from being a mother to an infant, now I am a mother of a toddler who keeps running all over and wants everything that catches her interest (especially the things I am using), and from being a full-time corporate woman, now I am a work-from-home mom with a jumbled up life.

Gladly, I have been advancing in my new chosen career path (freelance content management) and also growing to understand my mini boss much better. Now I am back, with many silly experiences of a mom and struggling real time experiences of a freelancing world. Stay tuned !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts