Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Feeling Blue ... My heart says can't be true!!!

Friends, I know i have not been regular these days with my posts... just the mood!!! sometimes it  invites me to pen down something or anything and other time it just wants to wander around.
But today when i  reached office, and as usual started my morning surfing, the first thing that caught my eye was a line... 'there are many in this world not as happy as you' ... My heart n mind started gushing with thoughts and here I am... with a thought to tickle your mind with this weekend !!!

Sometimes in life u feel so blue,
but someone somewhere is not happy as you..

somewhere far at the border when a soldier sleeps,
missing his loved ones he silently weeps..

somewhere a mother painfully sighs coz,
her new born baby did not open her eyes..

somewhere a poor dad silently cries,
when he sees his son begging for a bowl of rice..

somewhere in an orphanage a little girll is sad,
when she misses her mom and dad..

so at time a reasons to smile you may not have any,
say to yourself that you are happier than many..

cause...

Life is Beautiful
and
its not always blue and,
someone somewhere is not as happy as You!... :)



2 comments:

Popular Posts