Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

THINK PINK

During my childhood, I used to love PINK….. teens, I developed a taste for blue, metallics, black etc.. then later I got a fever of RED, when everything I used to like was red- be it clothes, accessories, cars, electronics, especially those red shoes ;-P…. but since a few months, I have developed a craze for pink, particularly fuschia!!!


So….What do you think?  Anyone's favorite color pink?  Do you admit it?  Do you wear it?  Will you now after reading this? 

QUE: Do Gurls wear pink coz its girly or its girly  coz we wear it??

Another first chicken or first egg variety question but who really cares! Pink is such a fabulous and attractive color that can instantly increase your face value and symbolizes everything happy & charming. Pink commands a cheerful connotation in our daily lives, it has its own beauty and represents a combination of elements: red & white, fury & peace, passion & calm. We are complex individuals and pink is the color that can be modified to match our moods. Some days you really do feel at peace like the nature of a cherry blossom pink, and the other day you might feel bright and chirpy like the Fuchsia… (my favvvvvvv ;o) … I am in love wid it)

Be it a fuchsia, magenta or coral, each hue of pink is so exciting and lively and therefore, so apt to be branded as girly! Today i can relate a lot of my feelings (specially the lovey dovey ones) to this super cute n super hot color ' PINK... no no Fuchsia Pink !!! :D
Pink color is also symbolic to the desire for the more carefree days of our childhood for the overworked and stressed-out women (both a corporate girl and a house lady), so gurrrllsss… lets freeze the time in the pink age of our lives…THINK PINK AND STAY GIRL!!!

Confession : The thought of writing this post popped in my mind when I saw a guy, passing by, in a pink shirt looking more confident than what girls look when they wear pink. Little did I know that the internet is already inundated with content on pink, rather with interactive forum for matters close to a girl’s heart..about stuff that can tickle u pink !!! :) So this will not be another run-of-the-mill post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts